Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 10 ounce package,frozen strawberries and juice, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- Beat oil and eggs.
- Add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined.
- Stir in strawberries and pecans.
- Bake in a greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until it tests done.
- Looked and could not find a recipe with Wheaties.
Pehaps you can adapt this one if you want Wheaties in it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.