Print Friendly Recipe
- The most perfect mixture of artichokes, spinach and creaminess possible!
Serves/Makes:1-10 (it's that good!)
- 2 packages/boxes frozen spinach
- 2 small jars marinated artichokes
- 1/2 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 medium onion, small dice
- 1 small can water chestnuts, small dice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) mozerella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) monteray jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- toasted almonds, for garnish
- bread rounds or crackers
- Prepare the spinach and thaw and drain.
- Squeeze out the water and make sure spinach is chopped well; set aside.
- Drain the artichokes, reserve the marinade, and chop well.
- Set aside.
- Heat up the reserved marinade in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the onion and red pepper in the marinade until soft and fragrant; mix in the package of cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Set aside to cool off.
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, artichokes, drained water chestnuts, and onion/pepper/cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, tasting to adjust to your personal liking, and mix everything until well combined.
- Pour into a well greased baking dish or baking bowl and bake at about 350 F. until everything is cooked and melted.
- remove from oven and be careful not to be attacked immediately by anyone who smells the aroma!
- sprinkle with almonds, if you like them indulge yourself into a true fantasy dish.
- This is the most full-proof dish; never any leftovers at parties, and you will be the most popular guest ever.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.