Print Friendly Recipe
- Alternative to bread sandwich
- Flour Tortillas
- Rondele cheese (or any soft spreadable cheese)
- Lunch meat, tuna salad, or turkey salad
- Munster cheese
- Leaf lettuce
- Spread cheese on tortilla.
- Layer lunch meat, munster cheese, lettuce.
- Cut in half or in 1/2 inch pieces.
- We like to use turkey salad on our wraps. This is not as heavy as a bread sandwich and takes little effort. Pepperoni and salami are excellent prepared this way. The munster cheese can be substituted with any bendable cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.