Print Friendly Recipe
- A dish similar to Shepherd's Pie
Serves/Makes:4 hearty portions
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) medium cheddar cheese
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- Fry hamburger and onion together.
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Boil until soft.
- Mash potatoes.
- Add corn to hamburger.
- Add tomato sauce to hamburger.
- In medium pan pour hamburger mixture.
- Put mashed potatoes on top of hamburger.
- Add grated cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven until cheese melts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.