Print Friendly Recipe
- Blueberry muffins with a sugary-nutmeg crust.
- Redbook Magazine March, 1984
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) blueberries
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Line or grease muffin pans.
- Beat butter and add 1 cup (225 ml) sugar until well blended.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt alternating with milk.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with sugar and nutmeg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden.
- Cool at lease 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- If reheating muffins, warm about 7 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.) before serving
- Makes 12 to 18 muffins.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.