Print Friendly Recipe
- Munch Bunch
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 c.
- 1 cup (225 ml) olive oil or mix of olive and salad oils
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) thyme
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) marjoram
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated cheese, parmesean or other
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) horseradish
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Beat together all ingredients, preferably in a blender or processor, until
- smooth and creamy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.