Print Friendly Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped apple (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced toasted almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- bit of chopped fresh parsley
- Mix everything but the heavy whipping cream.
- Whip the cream until peaks form.
- Fold cream into chicken mixture and season to taste.
- Chill and serve.
- Bon appetit!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.