Print Friendly Recipe
- Best lightly sweetened flavor ever.
- Doris - Ohio
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). macaroni
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) real mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) (scant) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white vinegar
- Cook and drain macaroni according to package directions.
- Add chopped vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Combine milk, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over macaroni mixture and stir.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.