Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 2 tsp (10 ml) butter
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) raw pecans
- Melt butter.
- Add spices and soy sauce.
- Stir until blended
- Stir in pecans to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spoon pecans in one layer.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Stir half way through.
- I think this is what your looking for. Hope so.
If you want a different recipe let me know at email@example.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.