Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky V.
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) water
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) apple (grated)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) lemon (grated)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Combine flour, salt and shortening.
- Add water.
- Stir as little as possible.
- Divide in two and roll each half out separatly.
- Place one half in pie tin.
- Combine apple, lemon, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour.
- Mix well.
- Pour onto crust.
- Cover pie with other half of dough.
- Press down edges and make air holes with fork.
- Cook at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 20 minutes.
- About 203 calories per serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.