Print Friendly Recipe
- Arnold Foster
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). raw baby (petite) carrots
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red or white onion, finely chopped
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can tomato soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) salad oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- Cook carrots until crisp tender.
- Drain, cool, and add onion and green pepper.
- Mix together dressing ingredients.
- Add vegetables.
- Marinate overnight.
- This side dish goes well with ham or take it with you to a potluck dinner.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.