Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 3 c grated potatoes
- 1/3 c grated onion
- 3 T flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) rosemary
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sage
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- peanut oil
- Beat eggs until light and foamy.
- Stir in potato, onion and flour and seasonings until thoroughly blended.
- Heat oil (1/4 inch) in large, heavy skillet.
- For each pancake, drop 1/4 cup (60 ml) potato mixture into oil.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.