Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson from Better Homes and Garden Cookbook
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- dash of salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups (950 ml) rhubarb, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter (for top)
- pastry for 2 crust pie
- Mix sugar, flour, nutmeg and salt.
- Add to beaten eggs.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in rhubarb slices.
- Prepare pastry for 9-inch lattice-top pie.
- Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
- Fill with rhubarb mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Adjust lattice top.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 50 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.