Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful Bread
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded zucchini
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Combine sugar oil and eggs.
- Beat until thickened.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Stir in zucchini, pineapple, and pecans.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 9x5x3 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Invert on wire rack to complete cooling.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.