Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 cups (475 ml) roasted peanuts
- Put sugar, honey, salt, and water in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook to 300 degrees (150 C.) on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and peanuts and stir just enough to mix thoroughly.
- Pour out onto a well buttered marble slab or baking sheet.
- Should be spread into a thin layer.
- Allow to cool completely and break into irregular pieces.
- I like to give this away at Christmas time on candy dishes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.