Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 #303 can fruit cocktail
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter
- Mix sugar, flour, soda and salt together.
- Add fruit cocktail and eggs.
- Mix well and pour into prepared 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix brown sugar, pecans and coconut and spread evenly over top of batter.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 40 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Boil 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour over hot cake.
- Could this be a Texas Tornedo Cake?
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.