Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat Cake
- 1 box of Angelfood Cake Mix
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can crushed pineapple in the natural juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix both ingredients together.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan (ungreased).
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until cake is golden brown and done.
- Remove from oven,invert pan and cool completely.
- I got this recipe from a Weight Watcher's meeting.
1/12 of the cake is just 3 points. I top it with a little Fat Free Coolwhip.
Just hits the spot when you want something sweet.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.