Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more servings
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- cool whip for garnish
- cinnamon for garnish
- Boil sweet potatoes until soft, peel and beat till no lumps.
- Add remainder of ingredients, beat until creamy.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until crust is brown.
- Get a little saucer dish and cut a slice for each serving, get a spoon and put a spoonful of cool-whip on top and spinkle a little cinnamon flavor on top and um..... :)
- I hope you like the sweet potato pie.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.