Print Friendly Recipe
- Tender and moist chicken with cheese mix in the center.
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). green chiles
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot enchilada sauce
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast, then roll up.
- Place chicken rolls in the crockpot, seam-side down.
- Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup, and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Recipe by Southernfood.about.com.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.