Print Friendly Recipe
- Dairy noodle pudding side dish
- Andrea Krew
- 1 lb (.5 kg). wide egg noodles
- 1 stick butter or margerine, melted
- 16 oz (448 grm). cottage cheese
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease two lasagna pans or one large casserole dish.
- Mix together topping ingredients until they form large crumbs.
- Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, cream together cottage cheese and cream cheese until smooth in a medium bowl.
- Add sour cream, beaten eggs, vanilla and sugar and mix well.
- Drain cooked noodles.
- Place in a large bowl and add 1 stick melted butter or margerine. Mix together and add cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Put noodle mixture into two greased pans or one large pan.
- Sprinkle topping mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven to 325 degrees (175 C.) and contine baking for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serve warm.
- This recipe is a family favorite and very often requested by friends.
Noodle pudding can be baked for 30 minutes, cooled, cut into serving size pieces and then frozen.
Defrost and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, until hot.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.