Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) packed parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream
- 1 green onion, cut up
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) anchovy paste or 1 anchovy fillet, cut up
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 to 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- In a blender container or food processor bowl combine parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, vinegar, anchovy paste, basil, garlic powder and tarragon.
- Cover and blend.
- Cover and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Before serving, stir in milk.
- This is very good..Tried and true..
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.