Print Friendly Recipe
- Customize with banana, chocolate, butterscotch, pastachio. . .
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 cubes butter
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton whipped topping, from freezer case (i.e. Cool Whip)
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages instant banana pudding mix
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- chopped nuts for garnish, optional
- Combine flour, butter and nuts and cut together as for a pie crust, until they resemble coarse meal.
- Press well into a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Beat together sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- 1/2 Add the whipped topping.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Layer with banana slices.
- Make up pudding according to package directions using just 3 cups (700 ml) of milk.
- Spread pudding on the bananas and cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped nuts if desired.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- This can also be made with chocolate or butterscotch pudding but eliminate the bananas.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.