Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). dill weed
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). black pepper
- 1 package of shredded coleslaw(16 0z)
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 12 oz (336 grm). baked ham, shredded or diced
- 3 whole Kosher dill pickles(coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard, dill, and pepper in large bowl until well blended.
- Add shredded coleslaw, ham, cheese, pickles, onions & parsley.
- Stir well, cover & refrigerate overnight.
- Very different salad or slaw..
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.