Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- Orange Filling:
- 1 package orange flavored gelatin dessert(i.e. Jello or Royal)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated orange rind
- 1 cup (225 ml) orange juice
- 3 cups (700 ml) whipped evaorated milk
- Mix crushed cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Pat crumbs evenly arount the bottom and side of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Mix orange gelatin dessert, sugar and orange rind in a small bowl.
- Heat orange juice just below boiling.
- Pour the hot juice over gelatin and sugar; stir with a wooden spoon to dissolve gelatin.
- Chill about 20 minutes; the gelatin will be thickened but not completely set.
- Make 3 cups (700 ml) whipped evaporated milk; fold into gelatin.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.