Print Friendly Recipe
- Unbelievably easy but truly a decadant dessert
- Kathy D
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Grand Marnier
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Kahlua
- 6 oz (168 grm). chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- whipped cream for garnish
- Heat the chocolate with the Kahlua and the Grand Marnier (or orange juice) over low heat until the chocolate is melted; set aside.
- In a blender mix the eggs, egg yolks, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add the heavy cream and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual serving dishes (small dessert cups as this is very rich).
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours until set.
- When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream.
- I can't remember where I came across this, because I collect recipes from all over and add them to my database, but everyone I've made it for raves about it. It's extremely rich but its as good as any chocolate mousse I've ever had.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.