Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) sifted flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cocoa (Hershey's unsweetened)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Hershey's cocoa
- 4 cups (950 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine or butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- Mix dry ingredients well (except soda).
- Blend in Miracle Whip and vanilla.
- Add soda which has been dissolved in 1 cup (225 ml) hot water.
- Beat until blended.
- Pour into 9" x 13" or 2 round 8" prepared cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Mix cocoa and sugar.
- Cream part of mixture with butter
- Blend in vanilla and 1/2 of the milk.
- Add remaining milk and beat to desired spreading consistency.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.