Print Friendly Recipe
- Hillshire Farm
- 1/2 (8 oz (224 grm).) package Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) catsup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) barbecue saquce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chedder cheese, shredded
- toasted hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In medium skillet brown ground beef and lit'l links; remove drippings.
- Stir in catsup, barbecue sauce, water and onion; mix well.
- pour into a 1 quart (950 ml) baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Spoon mixtue over toasted hamburger buns.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- This recipe comes from the website www.hillshirefarm.com. There are many more recipes for this type of product.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.