Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) brown sugar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) butter, softened.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts,walnuts or pecans
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) allspice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Combine 1 cup (225 ml) flour and 1/3 cup (80 ml) brown sugar.
- To this mixture, cut in 5 tbsp (70 ml) softened butter.
- Stir in nuts.
- Set aside 3/4 cup (175 ml) of the mixture for topping.
- Press remaining amount in a buttered 8" x 8" pan.
- Bake at 350 dregrees for 15 mins.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese, cinnamon, sugar, allspice, pumpkin, vanilla and eggs; mix well.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cool before cutting into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- Double recipe and use a 9" x 13" pan. Bake slightly longer.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.