Print Friendly Recipe
- Egg Free and Dairy Free
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil or melted margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins, optional
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- Mash bananas (over-ripe make the best bread).
- Add oil and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Sift flour, salt and soda together and add to banana mixture
- Mix until flour is blended (do not beat).
- Put into muffin pans or bread tin and bake at 360 degrees (175 C.) until toothpick comes out clean.
- Optional: Add a handful of oatmeal and some raisins or chocolate chips or currants or some coconut or all of them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.