Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- 3 eggs
- ham, chopped
- cheese, grated fine
- I use a non-stick frying pan.
- Coat with a cooking spray or a little oil (just enough to coat pan).
- Beat eggs lightly (just until fluffy) and salt and pepper (or other spices).heat pan over medium heat until it starts to smoke just a little.
- Pour eggs in and swirl to coat pan.
- Let the bottom cook for about 2 to 4 minutes and top with ham and cheese.
- As it cooks on the bottom take a fork and poke holes in egg to let the raw parts get to the bottom.
- When cheese starts to melt take a plastic spatula and gently run it around the edges and work slowly underneath 1/2 of the omelet and gently turn it over.
- I like to sprinkle the top with more cheese and let this melt a little.
- Gently slide out of the pan and onto your plate.
- Looks complicated but it's really easy. You can add just about anything you want to an omelette, just chop it up and put it in after the egg has started cooking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.