Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 4 oz (112 grm). fat free cream cheese
- 1 large can (29 oz (812 grm).) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) light margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray 13 x 9 inch baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- To make crust:
- Remove 1 cup (225 ml) cake mix; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine 1 egg, cake mix(minus 1 cup) and cream cheese.
- Mix with fork until crumbly.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- To make filling:
- In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, spice and brown sugar.
- Mix well; spread over crust layer in pan.
- To make topping:
- In medium bowl, combine reserved cup of cake mix, margarine, cup sugar and walnuts.
- Mix until crumbly; sprinkle over top of pumpkin mixture in pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.