Print Friendly Recipe
- A non-dairy chocolate cake
- Nana Jane
Serves/Makes:1 9 X 13 inch cake
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). soda
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl beating about 2 minutes.
- Pour into 9 x 13 inch prepared cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes
- This is a wonderful moist chocolate cake. It contains no milk and no eggs. It is so easy to just throw everthing in the bowl mix and bake. I even use this recipe when I have milk and eggs in the fridge. You will love it!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.