Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:3 dozen or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cardamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- grated lemon rind
- powdered sugar
- Sift dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Add butter, eggs, and grated lemon rind.
- Mix well.
- Knead with hands until dough is smooth.
- Let rest about 1 hour.
- Form into small balls and bake on greased cookie sheet at 325 degrees (175 C.) until golden brown.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- I hope your grandmother's recipe was the same as mine!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.