Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy to make
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 cup(or more) left over chicken or turkey
- 1 whole red pepper
- 1 med. onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pickle relish
- Cut or shread chicken (or turkey) in large bowl.
- Clean and dice red pepper and onion.
- Grind red pepper and onion in a mini-chopper til real fine.
- Add pickle relish, grind together for few seconds.
- Add to chicken or turkey; mix well.
- Add mayonnaise; mix well.
- Serve on bread or buns.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.