Print Friendly Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnomon
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking soda
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) pumpkin
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- In large bowl, mix together last 5 ingredients with mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in dry ingredints with mixer for about 3 minutes.
- Pour into 3 small loaf pans or 2 large loaf pans that have been well greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until knife inserted comes out clean.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.