Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious American Holiday Fare
- S. Chokel
- Frozen Salad:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) of salt (I omit this)
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fruit salad dressing
- Fruit Dressing:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) of salt
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) pineapple juice
- Frozen Salad:
- Beat cheese until smooth.
- Add cranberry sauce, lemon juice, and salt.
- Whip until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Place in freezer proof molds or a small pan and freeze.
- Cut in squares and serve on lettuce leaf with fruit salad dressing.
- Fruit Salad Dressing (Makes 1 Cup):
- Mix sugar, salt, flour
- Add egg, then vinegar and lastly the Pineapple Juice stirring well after each addition.
- Cook over low heat until thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
- Serve the frozen fruit salad cut into squares or unmolded on a leaf of lettuce and the fruit salad dressing drizzled over it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.