Print Friendly Recipe
- very yummy
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1-2/3 cups (400 ml) sugar
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cloves
- 1 cup (225 ml) applesauce
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) mixed fruit
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped black walnuts
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix flour, sugar, butter and eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 3 9 inch greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes or until done.
- Cool on racks.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.