Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy to make
- 2 whole frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- herbs (any kind you want) to taste
- Put chicken breasts on microwave safe dish.
- Add mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, and herbs(if any) and place into microwave.
- Cook on High for 6 to 12 minutess or until chicken is cooked through.
- This is something I made up myself when I was playing around with food. It's very yummy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.