Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). flour
- 8 oz (224 grm). sole
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). chopped liver (beef or chicken)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) cooked rice
- Place sole in a greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with parsley, onion and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add water to just cover bottom of pan.
- Cook at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Cool and cut into kitten bite-size pieces.
- Melt butter, stir in flour cooking to make a roue.
- Gradually add milk and cook until it thickens.
- Add liver, cheese and the 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Do not allow to boil.
- Add rice and sole, stir well and allow to cool before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container,in the refrigerator.
- This is not a treat,. It can be for everyday use.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.