Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 bundt or tube cake
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cloves
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 small jar baby plums
- 1 small jar baby apricots
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spray bundt or tube pan with non stick spray.
- Coat pan with sugar.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- This cake is very good, stays moist till the last piece is gone.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.