Print Friendly Recipe
- Ruth M's Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cocoa
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rum *
- Additional nuts chopped finely (Enough to roll rum balls in, or may be rolled in powdered sugar)
- *if you do not want to use rum use
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) rum extract
- Mix together the vanilla wafers, sugar, nuts and cocoa.
- Add corn syrup and rum.
- Mix well.
- Shape into one inch balls.
- Roll in chopped nuts or powdered sugar.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.