Print Friendly Recipe
- Great in place of just plain cranberry sauce
- 8 oz (224 grm). crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 oz (84 grm).) package strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vinegar
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 (16 oz (448 grm).) can whole cranberry sauce
- Drain juice from pineapple into a measuring cup; add enough water to make 3/4 cup (175 ml) of liquid.
- Heat to boiling.
- Dissolve gelatin in liquid; cool slightly.
- Combine mayonnaise, salt and vinegar; gradually add cool gelatin mixture and stir until smooth.
- Mix in milk, pineapple and cranberry sauce.
- Pour into oiled 5-cup mold and chill until firm.
- Turn out on lettuce.
- This great with smoked or grilled meats and great at Christmas with Turkey and Dressing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.