Print Friendly Recipe
- Baked and excellent!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 6 oz (168 grm). raw spaghetti
- 2 cups (475 ml) diced turkey
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Saute onion and celery in butter.
- Place in 13 x 9 inch dish.
- Break spaghetti over dish.
- Mix together turkey, broth, pepper and soup and pour over spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cover.
- Cook 1 1/4 hours at 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Uncover last few minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.