Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (12 oz (336 grm).)
- 1 package Colored Mini-Marshmallows (10 oz (280 grm).)
- 1 cup (225 ml) walnuts (optional)
- 8 oz (224 grm). coconut
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in large pan, stirring constantly.
- When melted, turn off heat and add marshmallows, nuts and half of the coconut.
- Sprinkle other half of coconut on wax paper.
- Drop marshmallow mixture by large spoonfuls onto wax paper to form log.
- Roll up in wax paper, pressing firmly together.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Unwrap and cut log into 1/2" slices.
- Rewrap and store in freezer.
- To serve, thaw.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.