Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's collection
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) unsweetened grated coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml). unflavored gelatin
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cornstarch
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- Combine 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut, milk, gelatine and cornstarch in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and remaining coconut.
- Form into 16 patties and dip into semisweet dipping chocolate. (see recipe)
- Exchange, 1 candy: 1/3 whole milk, 1/2 fat, Calories, 1 candy: 66, Carbohydrates, 1 candy: 4 g
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.