Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna Rice
Serves/Makes:15 or more servings
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1 small can chopped olives
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- dash tabasco
- 1 pkg. 8" to 10" flour tortillas
- Combine first seven ingredients to a spreading consistency.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Roll tortillas.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, cut off ends and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Note: Salsa can be added and/or dried beef can be used also.
The recipe as listed is tasty, super easy, can be done ahead, and a hit at parties.
Use tomato tortillas and chopped black olives for a halloween touch!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.