Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) fruit pie filling (any kind)
- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 sticks margarine, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Lightly spray a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick oil.
- Set aside for use later.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together flour, baking powder, and sugar until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the melted margarine, and blend well.
- Add the milk and stir until smooth.
- The mixture will be very thin, but it will bake to a cake-like texture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Evenly distribute the fruit over the top of the mixture, and bake until well browned around the edges, about 30-45 minutes.
- The finished cobbler should be golden brown on top.
- Serve warm topped with ice cream.
- This recipe can be prepared and baked ahead of service time, then warmed in the microwave just prior to serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.