Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Carbohydrate Mayonnaise (without vinegar), sugar free
- Dr. Atkin's New Diet Cookbook
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). dried mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) olive oil
- 1 small ripe tomato, peeled and seeded
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). fresh basil, minced
- Place first 4 ingredients in food processor and blend.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream until it is fully blended.
- Chop tomato pulp and add to food processor with the basil.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- This has 5.9 carbohydrates total, and 0.3 per serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.