Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages of cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of crab flakes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). finely chopped onion
- 4 to 5 drops of hot pepper sauce
- l tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). horseradish
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped walnuts
- Stir the cream cheese until slightly softened
- Blend in remaining ingredients except walnuts and paprika
- Spread mixture in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Top with walnuts and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.