Print Friendly Recipe
- This is one of my family's FAVORITE meals! Tacos in a bowl!
- Linda Weissert
- 2 pounds ground beef, extra lean
- 1 large onion, diced
- 7 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can black beans, undrained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can corn, undrained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can hominy, undrained
- 2 4 oz (112 grm). cans chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). cans RoTel tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 3 14-1/2 oz (406 grm). cans beef broth
- shredded cheddar cheese
- crushed tortilla chips
- sour cream
- sliced green onions
- Brown meat, onion and garlic in soup pot.
- Begin adding ingredients one at a time, alternating dry ingredients with wet ones.
- Stir well after each addition.
- Cover, simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowls.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, crushed tortilla chips, a dollup of sour cream, a little salsa and sliced green onion.
- Your taco shell and garnishes are on top of the soup!
- Got this off the internet a couple of years ago, adapted it to my family's tastes and it is a BIG hit with friends, too.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.